The following guide details how to configure the management IP address on a Cisco Firepower Management Centre once you have built it from a new image or installation.
- Log into the Cisco Firepower Management Centre at the appliance console using admin as the username and Admin123 as the password for the admin account. Note that the password is case-sensitive.
- At the admin prompt, type the following command :-
- Follow the prompts to provide the IPv4 and (optionally) IPv6 configuration information for your appliance.
- Once you have entered the details confim with the (y) option followed by Enter.
- After you have accepted the settings, enter logout to exit.
- You should now be able to access the Cisco Firepower Management Centre web console via the IP address you entered – https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Duncan is a technology professional with over 20 years experience of working in various IT roles. He has a interest in cyber security, and has a wide range of other skills in radio, electronics and telecommunications.