Sophos have just released RED Firmware 2.0.018.
This firmware is available via pattern update.
- NC-50247 [RED_Firmware] RED15w continous reboots with version 220.127.116.11 upgrade
- NC-45225 [RED_Firmware] DNS does not work in transparent/split mode if gateway and DNS server are different but in same network
- NC-46075 [RED_Firmware] Can’t connect to UTM in transparent/split mode and FQDN as UTM hostname
- NC-46078 [RED_Firmware] Offline provisioned RED15 lose their config in case of UTM reboot
- NC-46081 [RED_Firmware] Can not download configuration from provisioning server if NTP server can’t be reached
- NC-46922 [RED_Firmware] RED50 does not startup anymore after update
- NC-43786 [Wireless] Firmware upgrade on REDw can cause corrupt payload and AP becomes inactive
UK based technology professional, with an interest in computer security and telecoms.