Sophos have released SFMOS v17.1.1 MR1 for the Sophos Firewall Manager. The firmware will be available by manual download from the Licensing Portal and via auto-update.
Issues Resolved in SFM 17.1 MR1
- NCCC-8013 [SCFM, SFM] Incorrect japanese translation in confirmation dialog
- NCCC-7992 [SF Compatibility] Sophos Connect Client for SFM does not update when clients are managed from SFM
- NCCC-7570 [SFM] “Activate on save” in SFM Template IPsec Connections does not work
- NCCC-7658 [SFM] Devices unsync in SFM though they are connected
- NCCC-7811 [SFM] Unable to add device to SFM – Device Limit exceeded
- NCCC-8017 [SFM] XGs can’t be added to SFM after they were deleted
- NCCC-8323 [SFM] SFM GUI search not working
- NCCC-7014 [SFM-SCFM] Unable to push the web exception regex with a comma
- NCCC-8018 [SFM-SCFM] Cannot modify Web User Notifications
- NCCC-8043 [SFM-SCFM] Domain with more than four letters can’t be saved
- NCCC-8045 [SFM-SCFM] Dynamic host objects manual selection does not render correctly mapped object
UK based technology professional, with an interest in computer security and telecoms.