Sophos has released SFOS v17.5.7 MR7 for the Sophos XG Firewall. Initially, the firmware will be available by manual download from your MySophos account. Sophos then make the firmware available via auto-update to a number of customers, which will increase over time.
Please visit the following link for more information regarding the upgrade process: Sophos XG Firewall: How to upgrade the firmware.
Issues Resolved in SF 17.5 MR7
- NC-41262 [Authentication] Users randomly getting disconnected with CAA
- NC-46466 [CaptivePortal] Connection security configuration options for Captive Portal and HTTP Proxy
- NC-46787 [CM (Zero Touch)] Some USB pen drives fails to mount
- NC-46750 [Dynamic Routing (PIM)] Camera recordings are missing at NVR
- NC-46707 [Email] Exception for IP reputation and RBL works incorrectly
- NC-43902 [Firewall] API export of service objects has the incorrect order
- NC-45322 [Firewall] NMI backtraces
- NC-45603 [Firewall] Legacy Mode SMTP rule with IPlist not working
- NC-47632 [Firewall] TCP SACK PANIC – Kernel vulnerabilities
- NC-45720 [Firmware Management] Device rebooting continuously while boot with SFOS firmware version after migration from CROS
- NC-46658 [RED] Typo in Popup message after RED creation in German language setting
- NC-43414 [Authentication, SSLVPN] Login restriction feature on user accounts for SSL VPN not working correctly
- NC-45258 [SSLVPN] Wrong route is added while using static virtual IP address in SSL-VPN Site-to-Site tunnel
- NC-46579 [Web] Unable to add sub-domain when sub-domain contains single value
- NC-47906 [Wireless] TCP SACK PANIC – Kernel vulnerabilities on XG managed AP
Duncan is a technology professional with over 20 years experience of working in various IT roles. He has a interest in cyber security, and has a wide range of other skills in radio, electronics and telecommunications.